Wednesday 11 January 2017

My Holiday

My holiday is kinda boring because I didn't do anything. My first week of holiday, I took SP (short semester) of Mathematics because my grade didn't reach the passing grade. It's like summer school in West, when the other student were enjoying their holiday, you stuck in the class, learning the things that you've learned before. In the end, I took the test. I hope i'll pass that, because if i don't, i have to take the past contract.

The day after that, I went to HP Service Center to fix my laptop. The display of my laptop just wouldn't show the thing it is supposed to show. The point is, my laptop wouldn't turn on. So I have to fix it to the service center.

After that, I went to my house in Bogor. Well, I was happy I get to see my parent and my siblings, but I didn't really do something there. The only thing I did there was watching TV, eating, playing my handphone (because i got free wi-fi there lol), sleeping, playing my mom's guitar (although I'm not really good at that thing), playing my piano (I'm not really good at that thing, too), and that's all i did.

You know, some of my friends were really studious (or what we call AMBIS), they were studying while it's holiday. My definition of holiday was: getting rid of books, questions, post-tests, etc. Seemed like my definition does not apply to them. I wonder why butil (budak tilu, SMAN 3 Bandung's student) were so studious.

The third last day of holiday, I went back to Bandung, because on Monday I have to go to school again.

So that was my (boring) holiday. LOL


Image result for eat sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment