Tuesday 11 October 2016

Megantara 2016

Megantara was a cultural festival that held by SMAN 3 Bandung on Saturday, 10 September 2016 in Lapangan Bali, a field near SMAN 3 Bandung. There were so many stuffs in there such as food court, ghost house, performance, and many more. It divided in some parts, like Sumatera, Jawa, Sulawesi, Kalimantan, and Papua.

Before the open gate, we joined a parade. All of the 10th grader had to join the parade, excluded the committee. And luckily I was one of the committee. Those who join the parade were the 10th grader, and some kindergarten kids from many kindergarten in Bandung. The parade started at 7 am. I, as the committee, was on duty to look after the parade. During the parade, one of the parent of the kindergarten child, protested to me because the route was too far for a kindergarten child. And, I was kinda agree to her, because the route was actually too far even I got tired. And… the parade ended up at 10.00 am, and we took a rest.

The open gate started at 11.35 am, but it still so few people who had come to Megantara. At the time, there were already some performance, but only a few people watched them. I kinda pity them actually. Even the MCs were like talking to themselves. I as one of the committee, did nothing at the time, because my work was to collect the funds for Megantara, was done before day D. Majority of the committees were on their duty, and I did nothing. I got bored of course, and I hadn’t saw any of my friend at the time.

But luckily I met my friends, and because of I got no duty, we try some of the stands such as gamelan, aksara sunda, etc. After that we decided to try the ghost house, but we need one more people because it said that we have to be 4 people, no more no less, and I got only 2 friends with me. So my friends searched for extra person and I wait in the line. Then my friend got 2 extra people but it had to be 4. then one of my friend suddenly appeared and we ask him to join our group. So we decided to split into 2 group. In my group there were 4 people including me, and the other group were 3 people including our art teacher (that we force him to join us, haha).

After we entered the ghost house, I only remembered that we were welcomed by a hard hit on the table. Then I remembered nothing cause I closed my eyes all the way out. I felt that my friend ran, so I ran too, it was kinda reflex. One of my friend was left behind, I don’t know why won’t he join us run. He started to yell to us, but we totally ignored him. It was a relief when we saw the light. Then we took a rest, and I really tired because of running and yelling. Usually I’m not this coward, hahahah.

After took a rest, we decided to enter the ghost house, again. Then we forced one of my friend to join us (I don’t know why we really like to force someone hahahah). After paying 5000, we entered the ghost house and I decided not to close my eyes again and not run this time. Then we were welcomed by a hard hit on the table again, and something scary like that. My friend in the back started to recite some of the Quran verse that we learned in school. I know that was really weird, I mean, reciting a Quran verse in the middle of a ghost house? But I know my friends are weird just like me (weirder actually). Then we continued our way, but then a scary ghost head suddenly appeared, and I was really shocked. My friend in front of me fell down. After that we started to run, again. My friend in the back was still reciting the Quran verses but louder. We saw some ghost that really shocked us, even my friend said that something grabbed her foot. After we were getting closed to the exit door, I tripped because of some carton box on the ground and don’t ask me why were they in there. And we got out from the ghost house in a chaos. We could not stop laughing, even everybody near us were looking at us because of our attitude. After that we pray Ashar.

Then we went to the stage area. There were some performance, like KPA, T’sT, OSD ITB, MK3, traditional dance and etc. It was quite crowded around the stage area for the visitor. And the final performance were The Changcuters and RAN. RAN was the last performance, that ended up at 22.30 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment