Wednesday 26 October 2016

The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time there was an old sow with three little pigs. She had no money to keep them, so she sent them off to seek their fortune. The three pigs went different ways. Soon the first pig met a man who was selling straw.

First Pig: I need some straw, would you sell it to me?

Man: Of course. Take it.

The first pig paid the man and went to build his house. Later, the second pig met a man who was selling wood.

Second Pig: Please Sir, I need some wood to build my house. Would you sell it to me?.

Man: Yes. Take it.

Second pig paid the man and went on his way to make his wood house. Later, the third pig met a man who was selling bricks.

Third Pig: Excuse me Sir, I need some bricks. Are they for sale?

Man: Of course. Take them.

The third pig paid the man and went on his way to build his brick house. When the three pigs finished their houses they moved in. The first pig was taking a nap when someone knocked at the door. The first pig looked through the window and saw a wolf.

Wolf: Little pig, little pig, let me in!.

First pig: Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin.

Wolf: Then I´ll huff and I´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in.

The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed the first pig's house. The first pig ran all the way to the second pig house. When he got there the first pig told the second pig what had happened. The second pig invited the first pig to live with him. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The two pigs looked out the window and it was the wolf.

Wolf: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!

First and second pig: Not by the hairs on our chinny-chin-chins.

Wolf: Then I´ll huff and I´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in.

The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed the house. The pig brothers ran all the way to the third pig's house. When they got there they told the third pig everything that had happened. Then the third pig invited his two brothers to live with him. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The pigs looked out the window and they saw the wolf.

Wolf: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!.

All pigs: Not by the hairs on our chinny-chin-chins.

Wolf: Then I´ll huff and I´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in!

The wolf huffed and puffed several times but he couldn´t destroy the brick house. Then the wolf decided to think what to do, so he went and sat in a log. Meanwhile, the three pigs started cooking dinner. They put a large pot of water in the fireplace to cook some soup.

Wolf: I know what to do. I´ll get in through the chimney and I will eat those pigs~ (evil laugh)

The wolf climbed up to the roof. But he didn`t know that there was a pot of boiling water at the bottom of the chimney. Then the three pigs heard a noise.

Wolf: I´m coming to get you cutie pigs!

The wolf then jumped down the chimney and fell into the pot of boiling water.

Wolf: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! (endless screaming)


The wolf jumped back up the chimney and ran into the woods. The pigs lived in peace and never saw the wolf again.


Image result for three little pigs




Question:

1. What was the first pig's house made of?
a. straw
b. bricks
c. wood
d. cement
e. glass

2. How many pigs were there?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. 4
e. 5

3. From whom did the pigs get their materials to build their houses?
a. the witch who was going to eat Hansel and Gretel
b. the man who was selling many things
c. the Little Red Riding Hood who was just passing nearby
d. the Cinderella who lost her shoe
e. the Beast who was lonely and has been searching for friends

4. What did the wolf do to destroy the pigs's houses?
a. he sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
b. he called Robin Hood
c. he went to the Neverland and never get old
d. he did his math homework about logarithm inequality
e. he huffed and he puffed and he blow their houses

5. Who was the antagonist in the story?
a. the first pig
b. the second pig
c. the third pig
d. the wolf
e. the sow

No comments:

Post a Comment